Nepaliboard

Nepaliboard
Nepaliboard logo by sachin

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

comment me

Some real funny insults ...
       1.     I know you're not as stupid as you look. Nobody could be!
       2.    Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental!
       3.     Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion?
       4.     As an outsider, what do you think of the human race?
       5.     At least there's one thing good about your body. It isn't as ugly as your face!
       6.     Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case they're  nothing
       7.     I like you. People say I've no taste, but I like you
       8.     Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!
       9.    Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!
       10.    Don't think, it may sprain your brain!
       11.    He has a mechanical mind. Too bad he forgot to wind it up this morning.
       12.    He has a mind like a steel trap -- always closed!
       13.    He is dark and handsome. When it's dark, he's handsome.
       14.    He is known as a miracle comic. if he's funny, it's a miracle!
       15.    He is listed in Who's Who as What's That?
       16.    How come you're here? I thought the zoo was closed at night!
       17.    How did you get here? Did someone leave your cage open?
       18.    Hi! I'm a human being! What are you?
       19.    I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works!
       20.    I can't seem to remember your name, and please don't help me!

1 comment: